Our tips for healthy teeth and gums:
- Visit your dentist regularly and don't miss your dental appointment
- Bring a list of your medications to appointments
- Brush your teeth twice a day, and clean in-between them once a day ..........especially before visiting your dentist!
- Use a medium toothbrush with a fluoride toothpaste
- Angle the brush towards the gum line and use gently, circular movements
- Do not rinse your mouth after tooth-brushing, only spit out the toothpaste.
- Eat filling meals and don't snack
- Drink only water or sugar-free hot drinks between meals
- Stop smoking
- Drink less alcohol
For more information,visit us for personal advice or view the link below for our in - house produced oral hygiene booklet